New social network for drivers:
If for any reasons you don't want to receive messages through our site, you can block them. To block or unlock SMS from our eSeMeS.co.uk, please click here
How It Works/Terms and Conditions.
- eSeMeS.co.uk contains two major parts:
- WORLDWIDE (international SMS service with facility of receiving replies and delivery reports)
- FREE SMS (to UK mobile numbers only, excluding mobile numbers of Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man, numbers of Lebara and Lyca mobile providers and numbers beginning with 070)
- We DON'T apply any charges to receiving party with use of our service. However if receiving party is abroad from it's original country, operators roaming fee may be applied.
- eSeMeS.co.uk WORLDWIDE SMS service may be used by any genuine person, registered at eSeMeS.co.uk, for the sending of purposeful SMS messages to a recipient with a compatible device according to the terms set out on this page. To be able to use our worldwide service, users must register first. eSeMeS.co.uk doesn't take ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. Users must assign their Login Name and Password only to create an account. Login Name can be any word up to 30 characters, unless it's used already.
- eSeMeS.co.uk doesn't sell, rent or otherwise share any details with any third parties except in the limited circumstances, such as when we believe we are required to do so by law. Also we guarantee not to call or send any promotional or advertising sms to any of numbers used by visitors of eSeMeS.co.uk
- eSeMeS.co.uk FREE SMS service may be used by any genuine person, for the sending of purposeful SMS messages to a recipient with a compatible device according to the terms set out on this page. NO REGISTRATION required to use FREE service. Replies and delivery reports are not available for messages sent through free service. UK free SMS service excludes mobile numbers of Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man, numbers of Lebara and Lyca mobile providers and numbers beginning with 070
- To send sms to UK numbers via eSeMeS.co.uk INTERNATIONAL service, you can enter phone number with or without 0, if number is correct and you have credits on your account sms will be sent successfully anyway. However to send via FREE service - number has to be entered without 0.
- Members can buy credits - eSeMeS.co.uk point system. There is one credit necessary to send one WORLDWIDE service SMS message.
- For registering eSeMeS.co.uk is not interested in your email, home address, phone number, shoe size etc. - therefore if, for any reason, members account Login Name or Password are lost or forgotten, account is non re-constructable and any credits on that account are not refundable or trasferable. Simply create new account.
- eSeMeS.co.uk is NOT a subscription service.
- Members of eSeMeS.co.uk using worldwide service are able to receive REPLIES for messages they send. These replies come to UK located mobile number and we don't charge any money for this option, however senders operators rate may be applicable. Replies can be seen on members 'Received Messages' page.
- eSeMeS.co.uk will, if it's not indicated as non-functional by system, send each SMS message to our SMS gateway for delivery to the relevant network, providing no error is displayed to suggest that this will not be done. eSeMeS.co.uk guarantees that under these circumstances all messages are sent. However, delivery is the responsibility of third party networks and services, including the receiving device itself, and cannot be guaranteed. Messages sent through worldwide service go into members 'Sent Messages' page, where DELIVERY STATUS can be seen.
- Member of eSeMeS.co.uk is responsible for validity of a mobile phone number. If number contains only digits, it's classified as valid. Such number will be sent to SMS gateway and members credit will be deducted.
- eSeMeS.co.uk is not responsible for content of messages sent by members, however we will co-operate with official inquiries into misuse of the service. You agree not to send abusive messages through this service. Spam messages and bulk advertising through this service are not permitted. Each message sent through worldwide service may contain up to 140 characters. Each message sent through free UK service may contain up to 600 characters.
- To comply with current legislation, eSeMeS.co.uk has facility to block SMS messages outgoing from our site to receivers device. To stop messages permanently, receiver must send the message LOCK or STOP as a reply to message received from eSeMeS.co.uk. To resume service receiver must send UNLOCK on the same conditions. It will be UK located mobile number and we don't charge any money for this option, however your operators rate may be applicable.
- This site may only be used by genuine Internet users. No automated process may be applied to send messages, or assist the sending of messages, through eSeMeS.co.uk. Using any software or scripting is strictly forbidden, and is classed as "automated sending". Users must manually enter all details requested. Failure to comply with these rules may result in legal action.
- WAWAY Ltd cannot be held liable for any damage or loss of information that may occur from the use of the SMS services.
- By using this service you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. eSeMeS.co.uk may change these terms and conditions at any time, what will become effective immediately upon posting to this page.
Last revised 19th September 2011
© WAWAY Ltd